Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Accelerated Emt In Michigan How To Get An EMS Ride-along (In Georgia)?

How to get an EMS ride-along (In Georgia)? - accelerated emt in michigan

My program is only beginning in July, but I was told in the first place because of HIPAA, that I am not able to make a long journey. There are places to ask me if I'm already in a program. I would like to actually observe and see if it just for me. I will be a slight acceleration Emt Intermediate Program. I do not want to wait, half of the course was not observed.

1 comment:

firefigh... said...

When you fire departments in rural communities that provide both services (fire and medical response) pass through the fire room and talk to the chief of the fire department. Explain your situation and interest on the ground.

Post a Comment