Thursday, December 31, 2009

Suggested Wedding Readings Can You Help Me With My Wedding Ceremony?

Can you help me with my wedding ceremony? - suggested wedding readings

I asked a question yesterday, to find humor fun to read my wedding to ... One answer gave me an idea, but my brain seems to be fried all this planning and I can not think of anything ... I turned to you for more help ...

Looking for pound sweet children being used as a special reading at a wedding? Try something that is sweet, cute and / or find funny (not sad or serious) to. I want to reflect our personality (sarcastic), but not super cheesy or corny ...

If you know a good book at the top of the head or know where can I find what I was looking for ... everything that you suggest or help me!
Also looking for a website where you can search for and read books for free ... as an online library.

No comments:

Post a Comment