Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tom Thumb Bit Thoughts On A Tom Thumb Bit For A Quarter Horse?

Thoughts on a tom thumb bit for a quarter horse? - tom thumb bit

Hello everyone, I am relatively new to the purchase of small, but incredibly familiar racehorse and will bend the frame, but it is bad to keep the head down. You have to work on your side position. I said, a little Tom Thumb, it is good and just recently from a copper and said that was not sustainable in the mouth. I know that the actions can take a break, but I am very gentle with his mouth. I do not want to be a little hard for him, because every simple D-ring, but its not enough is used to. We also need a better focus on what you do is a brain dispersion. In any case, any opinion on this would be great. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment