Friday, January 1, 2010

Mathematical Trading And Finance Is There Any Practical-mathematical Method To Evaluate Stock Using Technical Analysis?

Is there any practical-mathematical method to evaluate stock using technical analysis? - mathematical trading and finance

There are several methods for valuing a company with the basics of n years. This method is good for the long term than short-term trading to invest.
I believe that technical analysis has a stronger effect on short-term trading.
I wonder if it achieved a mathematical method for combining the results of the technical staff, as stochastic or MACD RSI to a unique number of the population?

1 comment:

Ben said...

As a day trader living someone I can say that technical analysis does not work when used as intended. I am living proof. However, you can do it almost impossible to get the exact price, or have them give. Instead, use the indicators to me a good idea if you can enter or leave and if I forget something, that's fine. The goal is to be constant. The selected indicators are the ones that I use and although it may be sometimes difficult to teach, the experience you if you false-positive signals vs.

Post a Comment