Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chances Of Becoming Playmate Any Suggestions On Encouraging Cats To Become Friends?

Any suggestions on encouraging cats to become friends? - chances of becoming playmate

My partner has a cat, Sammy. He has lived here his whole life long, and it is about 9 years. old.

I was at work on Monday, and the warm Street Skinny approached me. I picked it up, took her across the parking lot, and put it in the car. She did not resist. She sat on my lap while driving home from work. I concluded that this cat really wants to find another house.

It was homemade. It is always with us in any Poops in the litter box, eat the food offered. However, Sammy is not too thrilled. It is the cry of despair. Only 3 days.

My questions are:

... Is there a way to ease the transition from Sammy to? If so, I am open to suggestions.

... Can they be playmates?

No comments:

Post a Comment