Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flonase Meps Disqualify Is It True That If You Every Had A Case Of Sinusitis That You Will Not Get Into The Military (pass Meps)?

Is it true that if you every had a case of Sinusitis that you will not get into the military (pass meps)? - flonase meps disqualify

Is it true that when all cases of sinusitis (acute) is not in the army Your MEPs ()? I had to take some flonase for them due to allergies, but there was only one season and have had no problems since. I really want to join the army, but I am concerned. I was diagnosed with pityriasis rosea years, but I searched Google and there's just something that comes and takes care of itself) itself and usually never go back (skin rash. And ever. I am very concerned by the members. If someone could me some advice I would be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment