Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pictures Of The Biggist Shark Ever I'm CONFUSED!?

I'm CONFUSED!? - pictures of the biggist shark ever

if this girl like me. (I love)

The end of August last year, he asked me out.
she said, I get you better acquainted "

but not the whole question of dating!?
know better the other person?

I asked him what he meant. After some time, finally a straight answer "no"

So now I'm disappointed. and sad.

Fast-foward to January.

I asked to a dance.
I say "Love Me"
So we have a good time
we slow dance
We made our photos;
with a good old time. "

and then said:
"We are just friends right?
I say "of course" \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br>
She said that the holiday a "date"
so now I am so disappointed and even more sad.

It is impossible not to go with her!

I see her date other guys (a little paranoid, I know)
INCLUDING THE biggist d * ck in every school. (it is an important "player")

When he broke with "the love of his life" last year was completely broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment