Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Antique Floor Mirror Mirror Mirror On The Wall?

Mirror Mirror on the wall? - antique floor mirror

A young woman buys a mirror at an antique shop, and hang on the door to her bathroom. One evening, while undressing, he joked, "Mirror, mirror on my door, not my bust forty-four.

Currently, there is a flash of light, and her breasts to enormous proportions. Excited, he runs to tell her husband what had happened, and to return in a few minutes as well.

This time the husband crosses his fingers and said: "Mirror, mirror on the door to my penis touch the floor!".

Again, there is a flash of light ... and covered his legs

3 comments:

SiegLiz said...

LOL poor kid!

I would say that my penis grow a little more ....


Well .. something. Lol

nana said...

Hahaha!

pee-wee said...

The three things you need is a hat, a crutch, and parrot.The
Who found a treasure.


Pee Wee

Post a Comment