Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Discover Student Can I Apply For A Discover Student Card If I'm An 18 Year Old High School Senior ?

Can i apply for a discover student card if I'm an 18 year old high school senior ? - discover student

You can, but I would not recommend.

The way in enriching the card companies, credit unions have in recent years, 18-21 years old for young adults and their credit cards with 25% and 30%. And, finally, has exceeded its limits and has a bill for $ 3,000 and $ 4,000 down for a $ 500 credit.

Get a credit card at the age of 18 years is a sure way to begin a life long financial struggle.

But if you need a credit card (which is a necessity, today) is my suggestion to you an insurance card to get. So you are digging yourself debt and increase your credit score at the same time. I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment